Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Finally Some Finished Pages

I finally found some time to work on some pages. I really need to do pages on Bennett, but I plan to do that when school is out and I can devote a lot of time to his pictures.
These pages are from my birthday in January. James and I spent the weekend in Fort Myers. We drove down on Saturday morning and had lunch at a great restaurant and then headed downtown the an arts festival. It was wonderful. They had so many beautiful and unusual items. I would have loved to buy some but they were definitely out of our price range. Most booths would not allow pictures but a few said it was fine.
 The high schools were having a sidewalk mural contest. They were really talented.

On Saturday night we sent to the Murder Mystery Dinner Train. It was so much fun. The food was really good and the play was cute and funny. We will definitely do it again. They change the plays often.
Part of the package was a room at the Courtyard Marriott including a fabulous hot breakfast.
Afterwards we drove over to Sanibel Island. We walked the beach for awhile and then went to lunch at a restaurant right on the water.
I love doing these mosaic pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment