Sunday, April 22, 2012

Heritage Class

Saturday, Lynn & I went to Violette's in Lakeland for another Heritage Scrapbooking class. We have taken many of them over the past few years and love to take classes from Florence. Some day I may actually put old family photos on all the lovely pages we have made. These are the ones we made this Saturday.
Sorry this one is sideways but I couldn't get it to come up the right way.
We planted some flowers last weekend out front and around the pool. Here are some pictures of the front walkway.
The purple ones are a type of lavender. I really like them. They are full of purple flowers and smell so good.
Here is a close up of one of them.

We also created a flowerbed around one end of the pool in the back. I love it and want to do one on the other end too.
I can't wait till they all grow big and into each other and create one massive flower arrangement.

No comments:

Post a Comment