Monday, May 21, 2012

May 2012

Card class was great, as usual. We made two cards. Here is one for Father's Day. The other card was masculine too but I didn't get to take a picture of it. James needed a B-day card for a co-worker, so he took it the next day to work. .
I worked on some more pages and did these two for Grandparents Day at Jack's preschool in February.]
The kids came to Tampa for the weekend a few weeks ago. We enjoy having them so much. The boys are growing so fast and are so adorable, sweet and very well behaved.
This past Saturday, Lynn and I went to Orlando for a day of R&R at the Scrapbooking Expo. We had a great time and, of course, spent too much money. We did a few make & takes that turned out nice.
Here are two of them. I may use the first one in my heritage album.
This one I did to put a picture of Sasha on it.
I bought some card sets and made one card when I got home. They are shaker cards, which I think are neat.
Spending the day at the convention was just the TLC we both needed. I bought several really cute page kits that I can't wait to do. Only 14 more days to work and then I am free for 8 weeks. YEAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment