Tuesday, June 26, 2012

June Card class and Baby Book

Lynn & I were the only ones to go to card class this month. Ruth Ann was out of town and Sally had a birthday party to go to. We made two cards this time, similar but with different sentiments and colors.
Don't know why this picture won't go the right way. Oh, well, you can get the idea anyway.
I have been working on shower invitations for Jessica's shower. They are shaker cards so the little hearts move when you move the card. I am almost finished with them. After that, I have to get started on my 4th of July cards and get them finished today.
I took a baby album class Saturday at Violettes. I am going to send it to my godchild, Kelly. She had a baby boy a few months ago and I haven't mailed her a gift yet.





Can't wait to send it to her. I also am sending her one of those magnetic photo frames so she can do pages for it herself.  I did one for her to get her started with pictures she sent me.

No comments:

Post a Comment